Hozelock Garden Watering - Full range of Hozelock Watering in stock and available to buy online. Great savings off the RRP and next day delivery. Hozelock is the UK market leader in garden watering. Garden Goodies stock a vast range of Hozelock garden watering equipment for all your garden watering needs. Spend less time fussing and more time gardening - just clip it together and start watering - Garden watering made simple!
Hozelock is the UK market leader in garden watering. You will find the largest range of Hozelock Garden Watering, Hozelock Automatic Watering and Hozelock Pond Equipment available on the internet at garden-goodies.co.uk.
Hozelock 2590 - 30 Auto Reel
The Hozelock Auto Reel is a wall mounted reel that combines the self-layering mechanism with automatic hose re-wind. An internal spring system does the work, allowing the user to walk the hose effortlessly back to the auto reel, while the self layering mechanism feeds it neatly back onto the drum.
Hozelock 2450 - 40m Fast Cart with 40m of hose
A fully enclosed design, large wheels and a unique automatic layering design makes using the Fast Cart quick, clean and efficient. Perfect for medium to large gardens.
•The hose reel on wheels that is always ready to use. •Self-layering design prevents the hose from kinking •Large wheels make manoeuvring easy on all terrains •Supplied with either 40m of 12.5mm.
Hozelock Automatic Watering
Hozelock is the UK market leader in automatic garden watering equipment. Here at Garden Goodies we stock a complete range of Hozelock automatic watering systems. Systems to water plants properly all year round. Automatic garden watering made simple!
We stock a range of Hozelock drippers and microjets including end of line drippers, sprinklers, adjustable microjets, hi spikes, in-line adjustments, misters and more!
A fantastic range of Hozelock pipeline and connectors at unbeatable prices including hoses, elbows, t-connectors, pressure reducers, end plugs, flow control valves and much more..
Hozelock Pond Pumps and Hozelock Filters
Hozelock Cyprio are a world renowned brand in aquatics. Their pond range includes well known pumps, such as the Hozelock Aquafore and Hozelock Cyprio Cascade. It also includes world class filters such as the Hozelock Bioforce and Hozelock Ecopower.
We supply a wide variety of pond hose to be used between pumps, filters, UVCs, fountains and waterfalls.The zinc plated hose clips come with a foam strip to ensure maximum grip to the exterior of the hose.
Being hands on in the garden can be very rewarding . Whether its through watering or planting seeds in the flowerbed, our customers enjoy being part of its growth. With over half a century of horticultural expertise. Hozelock understand the rewards of gardening and have developed the range to help gardeners to get the most from their involvement in it. We combine a knowledge and passion for gardening with a pride in craftsmanship to develop gardening solutions that help gardens flourish and come to life. Every product is crafted to work time after time, so that our customers can care for their gardens in the best possible way.
As a result , Hozelock is one of Britain's favourite gardening suppliers, we continually invest into keeping our product range up to date and we have a comprehensive range that covers : garden watering, garden pressure sprayers, pond equipment and high pressure cleaners . We were founded on an airfield in 1959, in the village of Haddenham, and from our early days, our drive has always been to develop technically perfect, visibly striking products that are part of a system. Our first product was the worlds first plastic hose connector - the Hoze-Lock. Today, our head office is in Birmingham (UK), and although we are a global garden equipment manufacturer, over 75% of our products are made in Britain. With the remaining 25% built in our overseas factories in France, Malaysia, Taiwan and China.
Hozelock is part of the Hozelock Group. The Hozelock Group supplies products under two brands : Hozelock - our retail gardening brand, and Tricoflex - our B2B industrial hose brand.
As a previous winner of the Queens Award for export, its natural that we have a heavy focus on exporting our products and services to more than 60 countries. In 2009 we won the Institute of Mechanical Engineers: Manufacturing Excellence Award (MX) for Logistics and Resource Efficiency which builds on excellent record, having won the 2008 MX Award for Customer Focus and the 2007 MX Award for Change Management.